First of all, I’m truly sorry for not writing for like a year. I’ve been very busy with work, school and friends.
(Ha, who am I kidding?)But Holy Hallelujah, have I been locking myself up in the basement with my laptop : The countdown days have started!
Breaking news: Season 4′s first episode will air the EXACT day when I’ll go to Spain. WOW. THANKS OBAMA. (I could write a post about the malicious twat that thought April 7 would be a perfect day to travel, but let’s just keep postive)
I can’t actually believe time went that fast. I mean, it sure was dreadful at the beginning after finishing season 3, and time went by so much faster after that. *cough* mental recovery program. *cough*
BUT, on the good side, season 4 is bringing such amazing action,
and some major deaths :( and it will be just like boom, plain awesome! Here’s a little list of what I’d like to see:
- Daenerys sitting on the Iron Throne. Dragons and all. Like everyone, I’m secretely rooting for her, though she has become somewhat arrogant lately.
- Hodor, for hodorous reasons.
- Who the fuck Melisandre actually is, what her goal is.
- I ship Jaime and Brienne. so yeah. Bonding time, please. Brienne and Jaime are my 2 favorite characters of the show, even though I hated Jaime at first, he’s actually okay you know.
- Joffrey Baratheon. Please let him, or get 1000 men to beat his little annoying face to a mess.Or poison him. Whatever…
Also golden tip of the day: ”NEVER EVER GOOGLE CHARACTER NAMES IN GOOGLE. FUCK YOU GOOGLE AND YOUR SPOILERS.”
Until then, I’ll pretend I’m a catterpillar and will sit in a coccoon of blankets, and cry because I actually cant watch the newest episode of GoT for a whole week. Or any series for that matter…
But I’m curious, are you excited for GoT season 4? If so, what would you like to see? (If you’ve read the books , too!)